Re: FrameMaker's next release

"B. Mark Hilton" wrote:

> Jeanette,
>
> > Thanks for the information. I heard a rumor this morning that this
> > next release will not include support for UNIX platforms--is that
> > true?
>
> Not true.  FrameMaker will continue to be your cross platform tool of choice
> (Win/Mac/UNIX).

Thanks for the update, Mark.

As you know, though, the term "UNIX" covers a lot of ground.
Have y'all spelled out in the roadmap which UNIX vendors' systems will
be
supported in the next release of FrameMaker and on which versions? This
is
important information for us for planning and upgrade purposes.

Thanks,
Ezra