Re: Are the Lists Active?

The last proper message on the BradFramers list was received on Friday.

This is becoming a regular weekend phenomenom for that list, although 5
consecutive days of outage may be a record.

What gets me is that the list subscribers don't rise up en masse and demand
that Brad either get his act together, or turn the list over to someone else.

I'll be willing to bet that, when the list does come back up and someone
posts something asking what happened for the past 5 days, Brad will claim
(as he has after past outages) that the list was never down. And, if people
contain to complain about it, he'll ordain that all such postings shall
cease because they are "off-topic". In other words, the state of the list is
never a legitimate topic according to Brad.
At 01:25 PM 9/29/99 -0400, Rick Quatro wrote:
>Hi Framers,
>
>My e-mail has been strangely quiet all week. Are the lists active? Thanks.
>
>Rick Quatro
>Carmen Publishing
>716 659-8267
>frameexpert@mindspring.com
>FrameScript Information at http://www.mindspring.com/~frameexpert

>** with "unsubscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.   **

     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646