RE: FM on dual monitors

It's on my list of things to do.  We make a video card with two video ports
for dual-head systems.  The primary purpose of the card is to accelerate 3D
graphics, but it also accelerated 2D.  When I get some time and access to
one of the cards (it's a fairly new product, not too many available to pubs
people yet) I'll give it a shot and post something to the board.  Even with
21" screen, I'd sure like to be able to put the dialog boxes off to the side
somewhere.  Windows won't allow you to put them behind like you can on Unix.
:-(

Dick Gaskill