InFrame News and Intended Articles

Now, as September starts to unwind, InFrame is ramping up to start
publishing monthly editions. We have been busy soliciting submissions from
anyone that we feel has anything to say about FrameMaker or peripheral to
FrameMaker (add-ons, plug-ins, accessories, and so forth). Although many of
you have made inquiries about getting an article or a tutorial published,
few have stepped up to do so.

Our resident "nag" (and I use that term politely), Paul Kevin Schulte has
made certain that he continues to canvas those who"promised".

The list that follows is preliminary and, we hope, all of these make it
into the late September debut issue.

1. Ananda Banttari - "Extensive Use of Conditional Text"
    (This may be a series of articles)

2. Various Contributions by Dan Emory

3. Tina Poole - "Setting Up Multiple Generated ToC in Book Files"

4. Ann Howell - "Switching From Quark to Frame"

5. Sarah O'Keefe - "What's it Like to Write FrameMaker for Dummies"

6. Jason Aiken - "Window's Printer Drivers"

7. Adam Korman - Case Study/How-To 'Using Conditional Text'"
    (3-parts)

8. Nancy Mumford - Motorola'a FrameMaker Installation and Their Adoption
    of Canterbury

9. Dennis Hays - Review of Advanced Firmware's Visual Capture Tool

These are the submissions I know about and that have dates next to them.
There may be more in the works, but I don't have a definite-maybe for
these, yet. If you are thinking about writing something, please let me know
and I will pass it on to Paul Schulte.

Disclaimer and Notice: This, I think, is important. All material submitted
to InFrame for possible publication is copyrighted by the creator of the
material (the authors listed above). InFrame does not now, nor will in the
future, claim any of this material. Therefore, each of the authors may feel
free to publish the articles they submit anywhere they choose. We hope
InFrame is the first choice for all material related to FrameMaker.

Again, if you have any suggestions, comments, disagreements, or just wish
to write and tell us what you think, send your email to:

mailto:inframe@haysdesign.com

Lastly, the new logo is ready for you to see. I've placed a copy of this
message on my web site with a copy of the logo. Here is the address:

http://www.haysdesign.com/status.htm

I hope to hear from you soon. Let me know how you feel about the InFrame logo!

Dennis

Dennis Hays
InFrame Magazine
The Web-Based Information Center for Adobe FrameMaker Users
@inframe@inframe@inframe@inframe@inframe@inframe@
<mailto:inframe@haysdesign.com>InFrame@haysdesign.com