Re: Opinions Please !

Lester,

Thanks for the update on available books!!

Two comments, though:
1.  I have found the Bonura book to be quite usable with Frame (I did have
to think my way to the new technology, but surely Framers are good at
things like that!!).

2.  There's a pretty good if brief section on Indexing in the Chicago
Manual of Style.  (Just in case some folks might already have that on their
shelves and not be aware that section is as good as it is.)

Alice Preston
Telcordia Technology
formerly Bellcore