FrameMaker User Network organizers

Sorry to send this to everyone, but don't know a better way to get this
information.  Please reply directly to me.

Would each of the local FUN organizers please send me your contact
information, location, frequency, and timing of your meetings, and
approximate number of attendees. If you know of a FUN organizer who doesn't
monitor either of these lists please forward this email to them.

Over the coming months myself and some of my marketing team will be
traveling and where possible I'd like to coordinate the trips to meet with
some of your groups.

If anyone knows of any similar groups of FrameMaker users I'd also like to
know of them.

Thanks,

Mark

B. Mark Hilton