Aaaaaargh!! Distiller Can't Find Fonts???

Framers:

This is an anguished cry dashed off two days before I have to give a
demonstration of FrameMaker generating hyperlinked PDF files.  The first
pass generated a lot of error messages (see below) that fonts could not be
found.  Here's the drum:

@	Fonts show up in FM's para designer as Truetype name for screen
 	display and PostScript name for printing, PDF, etc.

@	The fonts are actually there and display in the FM document on
 	screen and print to my (non-PostScript printer).

@	I am using the Save As PDF method -- haven't had time to print
 	to a PostScript file then Distill separately.  Printing and
 	distilling will be the next thing to investigate.

FrameMaker+SGML 5.5 (in unstructured FM mode) and Acrobat Distiller 3.02 on
Mac OS 8.1, on a PowerMac 7200/120.

Regards,
Hedley

Acrobat Distiller log:

(Loaded separation procset from prologue.ps)
CenturyGothic not found, using Courier.
CenturyGothic-Bold not found, using Courier.
TimesNewRomanPS-BoldMT not found, using Courier.
AvantGarde-Demi not found, using Courier.
CenturyGothic-Italic not found, using Courier.
TimesNewRomanPS-BoldItalicMT not found, using Courier.
TimesNewRomanPSMT not found, using Courier.
Palatino-Roman not found, using Courier.
TimesNewRomanPS-ItalicMT not found, using Courier.
AvantGarde-Book not found, using Courier.
(executed epilogue.ps)
% [ Warning: The following Named Destinations were not defined ] %
       G5.387
<<<<

Monica Couttie

E-mail: <mcouttie@handholding.com.au>
Tel +61 3 9809 1229   Fax +61 3 9809 1326 (07:30--21:00 hours AEST)
Mobile +61 412 461 558 (after hours only as it is my husband's)