Re: Need font advice

< reply posted to group, with permission >
< original question at bottom >

Walter,

Thanks for your confidence, but your question hit on a subject in which I am
not strong.  Other members of the Frame groups are much better qualified to
answer.

However, your best bet will probably be to check out the "fonts.comp"
newsgroup.

If you do not already have "news service" and/or are not familiar with
"regular" newsgroups, a quick and painless way to get on is to go to...

   http://www.dejanews.com

Others may suggest better ways.  However, web-browser-based dejanews is good
if your local isp does not provide the service you need.

Good luck.

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991