CopyPaste test results (problems)

Greetings,

Win95 FM556

somebody suggested CopyPaste.  I got the program, paid my money, and
have tested.

So far I have had lots of problems -- little works FOR _ME_.  It may
be specific to what I am trying to do, so I don't want to bad mouth
the program.  I have just now contacted them about the problems; I
will pass on the response if relevant.

In any case, the following general types of problems were encountered.

1) CopyPaste interfered with normal ctrl-c operation and DIMINISHED
functionality.

2) CopyPaste could not properly copy the FM paragraph tagging -- when
pasted FM knew that it was "tagname_foo", but listed it as
"*tagname_foo", somehow creating an override.

3) CopyPaste got very confused with a FM table in the ctrl-c-1
clipboard and text from an Acrobat Exchange "Note" in the ctrl-c
clipboard; pasting results were erratic, finally ending up pasting
only the contents of ctrl-v when either paste was attempted.

4) Things got really weird when doing ctrl-c copy/paste in
WordPerfect8 while Xvision7 was also running on the PC.

5) Just a note that Copy/Paste does not seem to (yet) handle EPS
graphics.

The product concept is terrific and I hope that there is a fix that
correct the problems I am having, whether it be in the program or
correcting something in my system or hardware. If anybody cares, I
will post an update when there is more to say.

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991