Real-time data capture

Hi all,

Can anyone provide information about reference sites where FrameMaker or
FrameMaker+SGML has been used in either a parliamentary or court
reporting environment? Specifically, we're looking for sites where
extensive use of keyboard macros and system values such as date and time
are used to contribute to the real-time capture of data. As you can
imagine, this needs to be very robust and easy to use, and may involve
the use of a dramatically modified interface. If anyone has done API
work for, or had any other exposure to a system such as this, I would
very much appreciate your opinions of the relative strengths, weaknesses
and difficulties of implementation.

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc@allette.com.au