Invoice for 5.5.6 Upgrade

Has anyone had any luck getting an invoice for the 5.5.6 upgrade?

I ordered 4 copies on my personal credit card and need one for
reimbursement.

I called customer service a week ago Monday and was told it would go out
that day. It never showed up, so I called back on Tuesday of this week and
talked to a woman who was very short with me, who told me (without checking
my order) that invoices went out every Friday so it would be there. Here it
is Thursday and no invoice. Since the invoices are mailed from Las Vegas (I
asked) and I'm in Silicon Valley, it certainly should have been here by now.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike