RE:GPF upon 5.5.6 install.

Apologies to whomever sent me the solution.
Thanks!
Indeed I checked her PC and she was indeed using an older
ADOBEPS.DRV printer driver.  First, I went in and changed the 2014.
setting in her PPD file to 2015. so the 4.2.4 'bug' would disappear.
Then reinstalled the printer using Adobe's 4.2.4. version.

Dov also sent me a reply, as well.