Re: Frame, Windows, 5.1.1

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999 17:04:11 -0500 , Kay Kohatsu <kkohatsu@transperfect.com>
wrote:

>I am in immediate need of Frame, Windows, 5.1.1.  We have a client who is
>adamant that we work in this version. While we have a number of 5.5 licenses
>through 5.5.6 on the PC and just about every Mac version, we can't get our
>hands on a copy of 5.1.1 for Windows. Adobe is out of stock and we haven't
>been able to locate any resellers or other sources with a copy on their
>shelves.

Try the on-line auctions.  Right now EBay has one at:
  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=54198035
which is at $50.99 for a new, sealed, registerable, FM 5.1 CD, with
three days to go... the seller has sold copies of the same version
recently, so you might be able to go direct to them for the same
price.  We bought MS Office Pro 97 for $25 that way... <bg> legal
and upgradable, MS already sent us the SR-2 CD free based on it.

   (jeremy@omsys.com)     http://www.omsys.com/
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@omsys.com **