Distiller Assistant

Platform: Windows 98, Distiller Assistant Version 3.01, Distiller Version
3.02

I routinely use the Distiller Assistant to create my PDF files and this
seems to work quite well--most of the time.

Here's the scoop:
I have a FrameMaker 5.5 file with a color TIF that is used as a background
graphic on the master pages. This same file also has a great number of color
TIF files linked throughout the document. When I distill this file on
another system in our office that has Distiller 3.0 loaded, I can set
properties that allow color. (I found this control in Properties > Graphics
Tab > Color Control). The files distilled beautifully, color and all.

However, the Color Control option is not available on the Properties >
Graphics Tab in Distiller Assistant 3.01 (Distiller 3.02). Does anyone know
what I'm missing here?

It is just me, or does it seem odd that a control panel would be removed in
a newer version? And does anyone have any suggestions?

Jerilynne Sander, FrameMaker A.C.E.
Simply Written, Inc.
Creators of the Clustar Method for task-based documentation
317-578-9404
jsander@simplywritten.com
http://www.simplywritten.com