Glossary generation

I'm trying to generate a glossary from markers I've inserted throughout
a document. Everything is working fine, except that I can't figure out
how to delete the GroupTitlesIX paragraphs and page numbers that Frame
inserts automatically.

I've tried deleting the <$pagenum> tag and the SeparatorsIOM and
GroupTitlesIOM paragraph formats from the reference pages, but Frame
keeps re-inserting them every time I regenerate the file.

My workaround is to apply a 2 pt, white, default font to the <$pagenum>,
SeparatorsIOM, and GroupTitlesIOM paragraph formats. That works, but it
seems inelegant.

Does anyone have a better solution?

md.