RE: Color Docutech

My understanding is that it is exactly like a black and white docutech
except it now can do color.  I can do covers and bulk and essentially looks
like a printed book. It probably has to do with the saturation of the ink,
but I am sure someone can give a better explanation than that. It is
different technolgy and ends up costing less.