RE: Drawing tool for Jackson Structured Programming diagrams (JSP)

Try Visio or Visio Technical.  It will allow you to move flow-chart-type
boxes and the connecting lines will flow with them.  You can embed the Visio
charts into your FM doc as OLE objects if you need to be able to edit them
once they are imported.

HTH

Dina Davidson
Technical Publications Coordinator/Technical Communicator
Xantrex Technology Inc.