Re: 5.5.6 no go on MacOS 8.5

Subject: Re: 5.5.6 no go on MacOS 8.5
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 19:23:15 -0500
x-sender: stockman@pophost.jagunet.com
x-mailer: Claris Emailer 2.0v3 , January 8, 1998
From: Mike Stockman <stockman@jagunet.com>
To: "mark barratt" <markb@textmatters.com>, <framers@omsys.com>

I have been running 5.5.6 with MacOS 8.5 without problems. I've even
selected bold... No idea what your supplier is talking about. I follow
most of the Mac-specific troubleshooting web sites (especially MacFixIt
at www. macfixit.com) and have seen no mention of problems.

I would check out the 8.5 reports on MacFixit and also the Macintouch web
site (www.macintouch.com) before upgrading, since there are a number of
old extensions and drivers that can break with 8.5, but they don't
mention FrameMaker specifically that I know of.

Good luck,
----->Mike