	From:  Adam Korman [SMTP:adamk@san.rr.com]
	Sent:  Friday, November 20, 1998 10:57
	To:  FrameUsers; Free Framers
	Subject:  User base and future support/development of Frame

	Hi all,

	I know I've seen some info on this before, but I can't seem to
	find it in searching the archives. Management is concerned about:

	1. the size of the FrameMaker user base
	2. continued support and development of FrameMaker
	3. the size of the Mac FrameMaker user base
	3. continued support and development of FrameMaker on Mac

	I keep saying that these shouldn't be concerns of theirs (Frame
	has plenty of users, support and development for it aren't going
	away, one of it's big features is cross-platform support, etc.),
	but I don't have any hard facts to back this up. I'd love to have
	specifics regarding these issues, like:

	-- roughly how many people use Frame
	-- market share info
	-- % of Frame users on Macintosh
	-- names of major companies with large FrameMaker licenses
	-- Adobe's plans for FrameMaker (and/or Frame on Mac)

	Any help would be greatly appreciated.