Re: PDFmark - Links to named destinations

Mark, it's actually rather easy:

1. insert your destination marker (Esc-s-h)
2. insert your goto marker as follows:
	gotolink referent/Glossary.fm:HIFI-DEF
where referent is the directory, Glossary.fm is the file, and
HIFI-DEF is the desination marker name.

There you are.

Grant