RE: losing colour in Acrobat

Dov et all,

I disagree. I have found that PDF will not display process color correctly
and that is necessary even with all of the "right driver" and ppd fixes to
use cmyk.  i think Shlomo agrees with this as he and I discussed it at the
conference.  Maybe it is a bug but it is definitely an accomodation most of
us have had to make.

Photoshop generated eps with two colors must be duotone to separate and
display correctly in pdf.

Any other screen capture type illustration in tiff must be cmyk to work.

These are the rules I have found to be fulproof when converting color to
PDF.

Debbi