Re: page numbering crazies

Dina,

Your individual File > Set up File settings in the book file may be
contradicting what you said in the documents themselves.  Sounds like what
you want is "Next Available Page", and it's probably set to "Right".

I've found this to usually work well with 1-pagers, such as the LOF and LOT
files can sometimes be.

However, in Frame 5.1.? (we're always late on upgrading releases), where
I've got a continuation file starting on a left-hand page, I'm finding it
still doesn't pick up the Left master for the first page.  Anybody have a
handy-dandy work-around for this one?

Alice Preston
Bellcore