RE: Upgrades

Frame 5.5 has some significant new features over frame 5.0 and yes I feel it
is worth upgrading to, especially now that the bugs are worked out.  The
current version is 5.5.3.  I do not remember how much it cost for this
upgrade.  beyond that is the new 5.5.6 upgrade.  If this costs more, I would
not go for it.  It contains very specific upgrades that the average user
will not take advantage of.

Is 5.5.6 free to 5.5 ers?

Note that Adobe is playing major games with our minds by using step incrases
in feature releases.  They are setting up for some (inthe K family, I
suspect) and are trying to avoid a lock in for 6.0.

Anyway, get 5.5 you'll be happy with it.

Debbi