Re: Paragraph usage

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Craig Ede wrote:

> If you really need a list of which tags ARE NOT being used, I'd use a Perl
> script to compare the contents of the catalogs in the original file and the
> copy (via MIF) and then have the differences print out to a file. This is a
> fairly trivial Perl task.

If you're on UNIX, such a script already exists as part of my
'mifscripts' package. The scripts should be re-written in Perl,
and also be fully tested with 5.5 MIF, but otherwise they work
just fine for me (and others). You can even compare the definition
of two equally named formats and get the differences listed.

Thomas Michanek, Documentation Manager, Telelogic Tau
Telelogic AB, Teknikringen 9, SE-58330 Linkoping, SWEDEN
PHONE/FAX:  +46 (0)13 200656/212166
EMAIL:  mailto:Thomas.Michanek@telelogic.com
WWW 1:  http://www.telelogic.com
WWW 2:  http://hem1.passagen.se/framers