Re: FrameMaker White Paper (Not Alex's)

Odd.  The URL I sent works just fine for me, and links
to the PDF.  I generated the URL link by going to the
indicated page in Navigator and selecting "Send Link"
from the File pulldown menu.  In my copy of the note
I sent out, clicking on the URL brings up the page in
Navigator instantly.

On the other hand, if you had problems, then perhaps
others will as well, so I appreciate your sending the new
link.

Best,

-- Tom Regner
Staff Information Developer, N.E.T.