creating oversized PDF

Hi all -

I need to create a PDF from an oversized FM doc (17" x17"). I have tried
doing a "save as PDF" from FM, and also tried creating a .ps file, then
opening Distiller and generating the PDF from Distiller. In both cases,
the resulting PDF doc is only 8-1/2" x 11".

I have even set the Job Options Device Settings to 17" x 17" in
Distiller, but still get an 8-1/2 x 11 PDF. How can I get the correct
sized doc to convert to PDF?

Thanks,

Chris