Re: changing page breaks when creating ps from book

I would first check the printer dialog box and make certain the checkbox
labeled *Skip Blank Pages* is deselected.

Dennis
Dennis Hays
Manager, Documentation Services
Novalis Corporation
One Columbia Circle
Albany, NY 12203
Telephone: 518/862-3465
Facsimile: 518/862-3480
mailto:dhays@novalis.com

Annette Marx, M.A. said:

When we print to ps and pdf, the resulting file often has different page
breaks than the ones we set. this is very bothersome since it means we
have to recheck all our fm files everytime we update our ps and pdfs