Re: Word vs. Frame

>I have a Acrobat PDF copy of Alex Ragen's paper (8 pgs, 261098 bytes)
>that I will be happy to send anyone wishing to see it, or to provide
>for inclusion on the FrameUsers web site.

The web site would be the best place for it.  Maybe we should ask Alex if
she's okay with that.  Since she distributed it freely it shouldn't be a
problem, but just to be sure she's okay with that, we should make the
attempt to contact her.  Lester, do you want to do it?  If not, let me know
and I'll try to contact her.

- web