Re: Word vs. Frame

= From valiulis@Adobe.COM Mon Oct  5 17:10:55 1998
= Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 13:34:32 -0700
= To: Suzette Seveny <sseveny@petvalu.com>,
=         "'FrameMaker List'" <Framers@FrameUsers.com>
= From: dave valiulis <valiulis@Adobe.COM>
= Subject: Re: Word vs. Frame
=
= You might also look at the comparison at the adobe website:
=
= http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/NOTES/8016.htm
=
= hope this helps.
=
= --dv
=
= > Lynda Simons recently commented on a paper by Alex Ragen, called Word vs.
= > Frame - A Technical Writers Perspective.  Does anybody know how I can get
= > a copy of this paper?  I checked the archives and couldn't find it.
= >
= > Suzette Seveny
= > Markham, Ontario, Canada
= > sseveny@petvalu.com or suzette@yesic.com

I have a Acrobat PDF copy of Alex Ragen's paper (8 pgs, 261098 bytes)
that I will be happy to send anyone wishing to see it, or to provide
for inclusion on the FrameUsers web site.

-- Lester
  Lester C. Smalley                    | email:   lsmalley@infocon.com
  Manager, Computer Systems & Training | USMail:  P. O. Box 310
  Information Consultants, Inc.        | Phone:   (302) 239-2942 ext-13
  Hockessin, DE 19707-0310             | FAX:     (302) 239-1712