Re: 2 things -- Japanese for Mac OS & generate list of para tags

At 3:50 PM -0700 5/10/98, Dina Davidson wrote:
>Hi all.
>
>1st: how do I go about getting Kanji Talk so I can work with Japanese
>manuals on my Mac at home?

I think you just cough up about $200 to Apple and it's all yours (that
price is only a guess, actually I think it's a bit cheaper in US dollars).

>2nd: is there a way to generate a list of para tags?  I'm sure I've seen
>this one covered.

Thomas Michanek has a tool to do this on Unix Frame, Macs come with an
AppleScript called ListProps that will tell you that, as well as all of the
Para Styles defined in the document and their properties (well, it misses a
few of the properties, but gets most of the critical ones.  Don't know what
you do on a PC.  Anyone?

- web