Re: Digest Not Working?

On Mon, 05 Oct 1998 08:24:46 -0700, Thomas Regner <tom_regner@net.com> wrote:

>Michelle,
>
>I haven't received a digest yet either.  Perhaps Major Domo
>is waiting for his troops to post something related to Frame?

LOL!  No, the good Major does it all by the book, and pays no
attention to content.  In Michelle's case, he was waiting for
a "Local Configuration Error" at her site to clear; she's all
set now.  In your case... did you send a message to:
  majordomo@omsys.com
with a body of:
  subscribe framers-digest

I can't seem to find one among the pile of admin messages and
advisories the Major sends me... so I have added you directly
to the digest list.  You'll still need to unsubscribe framers
itself once you start getting digests...

If anyone else is wondering, the digest *is* working fine...

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/