Re: Database Publishing with FrameMaker

Or are there any good Frame/database solutions for Mac?  I'm trying to
convince my higher ups that moving to +SGML is a good idea, and a big
selling point would be database publishing capabilities.  Currently our
Frame users are all Mac, and company-wide we're a 95% Mac house.  I haven't
had a lot of luck (or rather any luck) finding Frame+SGML/database/Mac
options.

Thanks,
Adam