Re: Initial Info

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998 10:57:42 -0500 , "Copeland, Rodney G"
<Rodney.Copeland@UNISYS.com> wrote:

>How about adding info about the digest version to the initial info that goes
>out so we don't have to ask on the list? (Especially considering that the
>response to a Help request sent to MajorDomo does not mention the digest
>version.)

Definitely!  I'm waiting to update the info until Bill Briggs has
his draft done, but digest info should be included for sure... at
the top!  I get more off-list questions about the availability of
the digest than about anything else, by far...

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/