RE: Cross-Postings to Brad Framers

Note the deletion of other text! ;-)

Let's really establish here what we are looking for.

1 - A list where we can openly discuss frame and frame related issues

I see this list as a more high powered user list where we use frame and its
related products extensively.  Some of us may be only frame power users but
others ( Dan, jeremy, bill, myself etc.....) use Frame in conjunction with
Photoshop, webworks, javascript, database etc...  Some of this discussion
may benefit the other list as well but only some is postable under those
rules.

For less high powered level of discussion that may answer questions on both
lists it may be very appropriate to post on both.  I will stay on both for I
feel that there is still valuable information to be received and moreso
given on that list.

I look forward to this list being a place where i can deal with some more
complex problems.  For example why doesn't my 2 color  imported image
separate correctly in frame when printed to postscript?  Well, if it is eps
and was created in photoshop it needs to be a duotone.  If it is tif and a
screen capture, bring it into photoshop save as cmyk and strip out the other
channels.

This is very important and valuable info that we get chastized for on the
other list.

I think you guys get my point.

Debbi