Speed

Apologies for chewing up bandwidth to express delight, but I'm so happy
with the speed of this list.  Posts come back in a wink, and true to
Jeremy's words, the more text trimmed, the faster they come back.  It's so
fast we can actually converse on this list.

Have a pleasant weekend all.  I'll try to update the protocols with your
input and have them up first of the week, along with a useful little gem
for your bag of tricks.

Cheers,
Bill