Re: Encore: draft of posting protocol

How about we include this in the initial information that goes out to
new subscribers? (And it can always be retrievedd with the INFO command
to majordomo, right?)

-- Always use a short, descriptive subject
-- Provide a one-sentence summary at the beginning of the message for
lengthy questions/problems
-- Always provide platform details at the top of the message (following the
question/problem summary)

For example,

Subject: Cross-references and conditional text

PROBLEM: Each time I import conditional show/hide settings to a book, the
cross references break.
Mac OS 8.5 / Frame 5.1.1

Ezra