RE: Encore: draft of posting protocol

Yes, o yes, o yes!

Can we add MIME coding to that list as well? Not all email sw handles
coding automatically.

And attachments to the list in general ... was that covered already?

<snip>
As part of the list protocol, let me put in a special plea for three
things ...
1)	... no appending of the entire text of previous messages. ...

2)	Please pick your subject line very carefully!
3)	Especially BIG "please" to turn off HTML encoding of your e-mail
messages. ...
<snip>