Re: Table ruling troubles

Dina,

Ctrl+Triple-click anywhere in your table (this selects the entire table)
Open the Custom Ruling and Shading Dialog Box
Select everything (Left, Right, Top, Bottom, Inside Columns and Rows)
In the dialog box, choose "From Table" in the top of the listing on the
left.
Click Apply

All of the rulings in your table will take on the default characteristics
from the Table Designer.

Hope this helps...

Dennis
Dennis Hays