RE: Adobe Interest

I agree that we should invite any, and all, of Adobe's FrameMaker
personnel to be a part of this list.  However, I'm not sure that they
would be open to that after some of the scathing comments (which got
several list members banned from the other site) to which they were
subject to.  I mean, I would be a little hesitant to offer my advice to
a group who had several members publicly "flog" me.

JMHO...

--Ben