Re: May I have the honour?

On Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:51:36 -0300, Bill Briggs <web@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote:

>I'm just setting up the mail filter and want to see what's in the header
>when someone posts in order to get an unambiguous routing to the right
>mailbox.

And here's what it looks like from a "reply all"; the simple reply
is to the sender, the default I prefer.  (It minimizes mail loops.)
Oh, I should add an errors-to header, though this version of
majordomo does some real thorough scanning for all sorts of bounce
messages, and is readily extended to cover new ones (a config entry).

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/