RE: Graphics question

Ah well... *sigh*
Yes, I can do it in Snagit.
I can also do it in Photoshop -- I was just trying to save some
time/brain strain.

Thanks!
Grant
===============

Carolyn Stallard said:

Grant, on Windows you can use SnagIt to crop with a fade: on
one, two, three, or all four sides.  Other edge effects
available, also.  (No connection with TechSmith, just a
satisfied customer.)

--C
AND

Thomas Michanek, FrameMaker/UNIX/MIF expert said:

Nope. See http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/317850.html
(Which isn't entirely correct, since transparency in EPS files is
supported by FM. You have to remember to select the imported EPS image,
and set the Fill to None. The transparency will not show up on-screen,
but will show correctly in PostScript printouts and generated PDFs.)

  . . .