ANN: FW - "Special Deals" for Structured FrameMaker Training from Bright Path Solutions

-----Original Message-----
From: David D., Sales Manager

I want to make you aware of some special training offers that Bright Path
Solutions is currently offering. Please go to our website and click on the
link: http://www.travelthepath.com/TrngCalendar2005.html to review our
current "training specials."

The Special for our signature "FrameMaker Structured Document Publishing
Boot CampT" in December or January includes this offer: Sign up one person
at the regular price and a second person from the same company may take the
class at "half off the regular price."  This represents a substantial
savings of 50% for the second student.  Students must take the entire boot
camp - the 5-day class.

Now is an excellent time to obtain the training you may need.  If you sign
up for training now, we can lock in these dates and special rates.

Please let me know if this is an offer you would like to take advantage of
at this time.  Contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

David

Sales Manager
Bright Path Solutions
P.O. Box 14265
Research Triangle Park, NC  27709-4265
Office: 919.244.8559
Mobile: 919.633.8559
mailto:davidd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.travelthepath.com

PS - We now have a mobile classroom and can send instructor, PCs, and
software to you.  Contact Kay Ethier if you would like us to send you a
travelling class.  It is available for companies and for organizations like
STC, IEEE, ASME, etc.
mailto:kethier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Travel_My_Class_email .