Re: Strange Frame Clipboard Bug

Actually, it's not normal at all. It should work by right+clicking and
choosing Paste, or by pressing Control+V when the Find/Change dialog has
focus. Also, it works with paragraph text, so focus is not an issue.

To summarize, text copied from text lines cannot be pasted in Windows
FrameMaker dialog boxes.

Rick