PDF Shopping Cart Revisited

Hello Framers,

Some time ago, I was working on a PDF shopping cart application for parts
manuals created in FrameMaker. The user ran a FrameScript script on the
parts manual in FrameMaker that embedded pdfmark codes. When the manual was
converted to PDF, buttons and quantity fields were created automatically.

The person viewing the PDF was able to click part numbers and add the parts
to dynamically created order form. When the order form was complete, a
Submit button would submit the order via email or http.

I am want to create a demo version that I can show perspective clients. I
need a FrameMaker parts manual that I can use for the prototype. The
requirements are fairly simple:

* The information needs to be "non-proprietary" so I can show the demo to
others.
* The illustrations need to be EPS graphics, so that they will scale without
degradation.
* The parts data should be in FrameMaker tables.
* I would need all of the FrameMaker files and graphic files burned to a CD
and mailed to me.

If you can help, please let me know. Thank you very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585 659-8267
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx