[no subject]

Greetings Framers:
I have a FrameMaker book that (somewhere) specifies a font that I do not
have installed (Helvetica Narrow Bold). I generated a list of references and
specified Fonts, but this font did not appear.

I believe that it is possible to specify a font in weird places such as the
master or reference page. I looked but I cannot find any characters with
this font. I even looked at spaces. I must be using the wrong technique.

Can anyone help me ferret out this rogue font so I can get rid of it once
and for all? I cannot generate a PDF with embedded fonts unless I either buy
and install this font or find and remove it from the book.

Thanks