Frame affecting keyboard rate?

Hi,

I just noticed this, and was wondering if anyone else had seen this or knew anything about it.

I am using Frame 6 on the mac on my powerbook pismo (g3 400 Mhz). I use a key tronic keyboard, connected to the USB port.

The current document that i am editing has a lot of large graphics in it, as well as contains some cross references, but the chapter is only 36 pages long.

The problem is that, when i start to type fast, some of the keys bounce (i.e. pressing one key causes the character to be types several times). I thought at first it might be the keyboard, but when i try and reproduce the problem in another application like textpad, but i couldn't.

I try typing in my frame document, and i get the key bounces.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

Thanks

Russ