Structured FrameMaker DocBook XML Example Project

Hello Everyone,

I've updated my downloadable FrameMaker example project from FrameMaker 7.0
to FrameMaker 7.1. It includes an expanded discussion of using structured
FrameMaker with DocBook XML and some new auto-formatting features for tables,
graphics, and xrefs.

Along with the original DocBook XML project formatted using XSL, it's
downloadable from:
http://www.getnet.net/~swhitlat/DocBook/docbook_section.html

I think that this structured FrameMaker project is close to as good as I can
make it without writing my own "custom client" using the FrameMaker Developer
Kit and the FrameMaker structure API. Within the limitations of the
docbook.dll that ships with FrameMaker 7.1, pretty much everything that can
be automated is now automated (true?). The README for the FrameMaker project
is at:
http://www.getnet.net/~swhitlat/DocBook/Frame_Project_Readme.html

I'm open to suggestions and corrections. In particular, I'd like to be able
to change the order of some elements (table and figure titles). I know that
would require a patch to the current DocBook XML Starter Kit's C code.

Steve Whitlatch