RE: search in book: 7.1 bug is worse than 7.0

Open the book file, and then hold the shift key and use the file menu - Open will be replaced with Open All Files.

Shift will modify the option to operate on all files (Save all Files, Close all Files)

Or use the shortcut ESC f O   (press and release the Escape, lowercase F, Shift-Oh keys in sequence)

- Lester
 Lester C. Smalley               Email: lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
 Information Consultants, Inc.   Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
 Yorklyn, DE  19736                Web: www.infocon.com