Re: FrameMaker Replacements

	OpenOffice (OO) vs Frame. I did an evaluation and found OO to be lacking
in several areas, and I'm not even a professional writer, although I do write as
part of my profession.

	2 things were killers for me when doing this comparison and both had to
do with PDF creation.

	- OO does not do PDF bookmarks (at least not in the version I am
	  using)
	- OO could create PDF files with clean graphics in them. Very
	  unprofessional.

	As an example of this, I have created a one page web site that provides
examples of the bad graphics conversions when using OO.

	http://home.comcast.net/~xperf//frame/OO_vs_Frame.html

	OO looks and feels more modern. But Frame just gives me more control
with what I am working with. It was a no brainer to go with Frame.

Jim (long time listener, but this is my first post to the group)