Text inset - unresolved cross-reference

Hi - I cannot solve the following:

In a text inset I have two anchored frames, the first with condition A and the second with condition B. In the text itself I have a cross-reference for each anchored frame, with the same conditions as the anchored frame (A and B). The cross-reference is made to a Figure paragraph tag in a text frame in the anchored frame that uses numbering to number the figure (e.g. Figure 3.1 Description...).

I import the text inset into another document and set condition to A (hide B). When I choose Edit > Update References there is an unresolved reference to Current.

Frame documentation says that both cross-reference and the cross-reference anchor (which takes it condition from the first word in the referenced paragraph) must have the same condition tags. I have checked that they do. Still unresolved reference ...

As I must work intensively with text insets today, I would really appreciate any comments that you may have ... and as the company coffee machine is on the bum, it could be a very long day !

Thank-you.

Stephen O'Brien
Technical Writer
InnovMetric Logiciels (Software) Inc.